Drag and drop the icons you wish to display in the Visual Editor. The icons on the left are the default Wordpress icons, and the ones on the right are the TinyMCE icons. Here are some ground rules about how the interface works:
- Place any icon in any of the rows (including default icons).
- Drag an icon back to its original container ("WP Icons" or "TMCE Icons").
- Re-arrange icons inside any of the rows and containers.
You may not:
- Place the same icon twice on one or multiple rows.
- Place WP Icons on the TMCE container or TMCE Icons on the WP container.
- Drag icons outisde of the containers or rows.